Like the bow? I actually pulled apart the Concord Crush Stitched Poly Ribbon and gathered all the fibers to make the bow! Fun!
Stamps: Thank You Kindly, Eastern
Ink and Paper: Certainly Celery, Concord Crush, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Other: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder,
Modern Label Punch, Concord Crush Ribbon, Designer Buttons
Were getting down to the wire with Sale A Bration! If you've ever thought about becoming a Demonstrator, now is the time! The kit is on sale and you get $50 worth of free stuff! Click HERE for all the details!
Here are a few more details:
- Take 30% off your first $150 Stampin' Up! product order (placed w/in 45 days).
- Save 20% on all other orders
- Pre-order from the 2011 Summer Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalogs starting April. 1.
- Enjoy tons of learning tools, including video tutorials on the Stampin' Up! demo site.
- Sign up on line and enjoy instant benefits. Go to http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/ericacerwin/ Click on Start Your Own Business,
- It's GOOD TO KNOW: There's no penalty to drop and you keep the kit and everything you purchased at a discount! You'll enjoy full demonstrator privileges through June 3o, 2011. To remain active beyond June 30, 2011, $300 in product sales is required.
- JOIN MY TEAM! When you sign up for your starter kit with me, you become a member of my personal downline.
So, if your addicted to Stampin' Up like me, then now is the time!! If you have questions about this amazing offer, please do not hesitate to call me (210-865-1264) or email me at any time!